At NYBC, we help train and educate the next generation of transfusion medicine and cellular therapy leaders. Our Transfusion Medicine Fellowship Program prepares physicians to direct hospital transfusion services and blood donor centers. Laboratory internships offer hands-on experience for students. Ongoing courses and seminars provide continuing education to laboratory specialists, researchers, scientists, and other medical professionals.
Professional Education at NYBC
- Immunohematology Education Fund
- Transfusion Medicine Fellowship Program
- Abstracts, Events, Courses, and Seminars
- www.aabb.org The AABB offers a wide range of education and training materials in the fields of transfusion medicine and cellular therapy.
- www.hematology.org The American Society of Hematology (ASH) provides continuing medical education opportunities and educational resources for medical professionals in the field of hematology.