Join the Registry
If you are between 18-44, in good general health, and willing to help any patient in need, you can join!
- You can join in-person or online.
- A consent form and a cheek swab are all we need to get you on the registry.
- You will stay on the registry until the day of your 61st birthday.
- Review the health/medical guidelines.
- When you join the Be The Match® Registry, you are taking the first step to saving a life.
- You are also making a commitment to be ready to take the next step if a patient needs you.
- Everyone on the registry is critical to saving lives. However, doctors choose registry members age 18-44 more than 90% of the time.
- For all registry members, the most important thing you can do is stay committed, so if you are selected as a match for a patient, you are ready to move forward.
What if I Match a Patient?
- If you match a patient, we contact you and ask for blood samples to do more testing.
- If you are the best match for the patient, you can decide to donate after a full physical examination and a detailed explanation about the process of donation.
I Want to Run a Bone Marrow Drive
Contact Jair Thompson: 212.570.3040, firstname.lastname@example.org
Want More Information?