Join the Registry
- Every 3 minutes someone is diagnosed with a blood cancer.
- Their life can be saved with a bone marrow or a blood stem cell transplant.
- However, over 70% of patients will not have a matching donor in their family.
- They rely on an unrelated donor found through our registry to save their life!
- Therefore, we need your help!
- Review the Commitment section prior to joining
- By joining the Be the Match Registry, you are giving patients hope for a better tomorrow!
You could save someone’s life!
Want More Information?
- What You Need to Know Before Joining (PDF)
- Donation Myths & Facts (PDF)
- Vital Statistics (PDF)
- Your Commitment
- Diversity Matters
- How to Join
- What Happens after You Join
- Becoming a Donor
- Types of Donations
- Myths, Facts & FAQs