Welcome to the Clinical Force Community
New York Blood Center Enterprises (NYBCe) is proud to introduce a new online and fully HIPAA-compliant tool that allows you unprecedented, real-time access to request and schedule Clinical Services Perioperative Autologous Transfusion (PAT) procedures at your hospital 24/7. This user-friendly platform empowers our clients to make the switch from paper and manual procedures so they can review documentation about all cases and procedure records with a simple click of a button. As paper and manual procedures are phased out, NYBCe will continue to evolve and streamline digitally, which will result in greater efficiencies and better customer service.
Benefits of Clinical Force
- 24/7 access to portal
- Store all case data for your hospital
- Track usage by patient, service type or surgeon
- Access to metrics needed for business meetings
- Clear and legible electronic print
- Data in Clinical Force includes all data from the procedure record, such as;
- Device maintenance and use
- Estimated blood loss
- Returned volume
- Adverse events
Contact the office at 800-235-5728 option 2 if you require further assistance with training and onboarding.