Ways to Give
- Monthly Giving - Monthly Giving is the best way to ensure NYBC has a steady stream of funds helping more patients in need. For as little as $5 a month you can help NYBC save more lives each year.
- Honor Someone Special - A tribute gift is a meaningful way to honor someone special in your life. Honor a birthday, anniversary or special occasion. When making a gift of this type, a letter will be sent to your special person to let them know a gift was made in their honor.
- Remember a Loved One - Pay respect and express sympathy by making a gift in remembrance of someone. When making a memorial gift, you can select a designated person to receive an acknowledgement letter on behalf of your generous gift.
- Workplace Giving - Contact your employer to find out if they participate in a workplace giving program or corporate giving challenges. Encourage your colleagues to choose NYBC as their chosen charity for pre-tax paycheck deductions.
- Matching Gifts - Often times companies have a matching gift program which is a great way to double your desired impact.
- Ask your human resources department about your company's matching gift policy and whether they match financial contributions and/or volunteer hours.
- If your company participates, send your organization's matching gift form to: OfficeOfPhilanthropy@nybc.org
- Your company will send the matching gift to NYBCe once they receive our verification.
- Give by Mail
Send your check (made out to New York Blood Center) to:
NEW YORK BLOOD CENTER INC
P.O. BOX 419354
Boston, MA 02241-9354
- Give Online - Submit the form below to submit a gift online.