Becoming a Volunteer with NYBC
If you are ready to join one of the best teams in the area, we encourage you to apply today! A volunteer candidate must complete an orientation process to ensure the safety and success of our volunteers. The process is as follows:
- Review our list of Volunteer Opportunities and the requirements.
- Complete our Volunteer Application.
- If eligible, the volunteer candidate will be contacted by Volunteer Activities to set up a brief interview.
- After successfully passing the interview, the volunteer candidate will be invited to attend a volunteer orientation/training class. As well as complete additional paperwork which includes background check authorization. Volunteer must provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19.
- After orientation/training, the volunteer will choose a schedule based on preferred assignments.
If you have additional questions, please contact NYBC Volunteer Activities at 516-478-5164 or email@example.com